58-007 YESU: “Haoni haya kuwaita ndugu Zake” (Waebrania 2:11)
- Maana yeye atakasaye na hao wanaotakaswa wote pia watoka kwa mmoja. Kwa ajili hii haoni haya kuwaita ndugu zake;
BUT I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVÈD
I know not why God’s wondrous grace; To me He hath made known,
Nor why, unworthy, Christ in love; Redeemed me for His own.
- But I know whom I have believèd,
- And am persuaded that He is able
- To keep that which I’ve committed
- Unto Him against that day.
I know not how this saving faith; To me He did impart,
Nor how believing in His Word; Wrought peace within my heart.
I know not how the Spirit moves; Convincing us of sin,
Revealing Jesus through the Word; Creating faith in Him.
I know not what of good or ill; May be reserved for me,
Of weary ways or golden days; Before His face I see.
I know not when my Lord may come; At night or noonday fair,
Nor if I walk the vale with Him; Or meet Him in the air.